Occupational Therapists from St. Agnes Healthcare Professionals, Inc. will help you or your family member in dealing with injuries or disabilities after a work related incident. The goal is to restore or enhance your self-care skills – or if possible, to restore your work skills so that you can resume your job post upon recovery.
The Occupational Therapy plan will usually include:
- Body Mechanics Treatment
- Re-Training of Basic Self-Care Skills
- Range of Motion Enhancement
- Energy Conservation
- Training to Restore Balance
- Reducing Strains through Work Simplification
- Work Fatigue Management
- Pain Assessment and Management
- Lymphedema Management
- Sensory Functions Restoration
We will be glad to assess your needs for Occupational Therapy based on your current health conditions and living environment. Please get in touch with us at 1-800-959-8099.