Our registered nurses and licensed vocational nurses will facilitate a comprehensive assessment of your or your loved one’s needs and provide up-to-date medical care.
Our skilled nurses are competent to handle and perform complex skilled nursing duties including wound care and home infusion.
With regard to home infusion, please do take note that we are not a home infusion company. However, we work closely with multiple home infusion companies to provide the required therapy and education for your or your loved one’s recovery.
Our skilled nursing services include:
- Home IV Administration and Teaching
- Injectable Medication Administration and Teaching (SQ, IM)
- Respiratory Disorders (COPD)
- CHF Program
- Wound Care
- Tube Feeding Assistance and Management
- Family/Patient management and teaching of multiple disease processes (Diabetes, Hypertension, etc.)
- Fall Prevention/Home Safety Program
- Home medication teaching/management
You may reach us at 1-800-959-8099 to make arrangements for an assessment or request for such appointment online.