We learn how to express ourselves, we learn how to communicate. However, when we have a health condition that prevents us from relating to friends and family, the quality of our lives may be diminished.
It may be the effects of a stroke or an involuntary stutter that you’ve had to deal with your whole life – at St. Agnes Healthcare Professionals, Inc. we offer Speech Therapy services to help you enhance or regain your communication skills.
- Speech Therapy Early Intervention for Ages 5 and Below
- Phonological Delays Therapy
- In-Home Speech Therapy
- Treatment for Motor Speech Disorders
- Adaptive Speech Devices Training
- Hypernasality Treatment
- Treatment for Down Syndrome
- Therapy for Swallowing Disorders
- Therapy to Reduce Stutters
- Aural Rehabilitation
- Therapy for Cerebral Palsy
To know more about Speech Therapy, please call St. Agnes Healthcare Professionals, Inc. at 1-800-959-8099. We will be glad to answer any of your questions and concerns.